|Course Code||BCSL 021|
|Course Title||C Language Programming|
|Last Date of Submission||15th October, 2019 (for July 2019 Session)
15th April, 2020 (for January 2020 Session)
This assignment has one question. Answer the question. This question carries 40 marks. Rest 10 marks are for viva-voce. You may use illustrations and diagrams to enhance the explanation. Please go through the guidelines regarding the assignments given in the programme guide for the format of presentation.
Q1. Write an interactive C program which simulates an Electronic Voting Machine (EVM)
with the following: (40)
- a) To create and insert the candidate’s name and assign any special character as
“SYMBOL” for voting purpose correspondingly.
- b) To cater to a maximum of 10 contestants from a constituency.
- c) To allow voting by the voters (single vote per person)
- d) To store the poll result candidate-wise in separate files
- d) To display the winner and total no. of votes polled for him/her.
- e) To display the result candidate-wise
Note: Assumptions can be made wherever necessary. As on pilot basis EVM can record a maximum of 100 votes. The EVMs don’t allow electorates to vote more than once. After the voter presses a particular assigned SYMBOL or option, the vote is recorded.