Course Code : BCSL-056
Course Title: Network Programming and Administration
Assignment Number : BCA(5)/L-056/Assignment/19-20
Maximum Marks: 50
Last date of Submission: 15th October 2019 (For July 2019 Session) 15th April 2020 (For January 2020 Session)
Note: Answer all the questions in the assignment having 40 marks in total. 10 marks are for viva voce. You may use illustrations and diagrams to enhance the explanations. Please go through the guidelines regarding assignments given in the Programme Guide for the format of the presentation. Make suitable assumptions is necessary.
Write and execute a TCP client and a server program in C-language to perform the following tasks:
– The TCP client program sends two strings to the TCP server program to concatenate these two strings.
– The TCP server program sends the concatenated strings to the client.
Write and run commands in Linux for the following tasks:
– Add new users
– Display the list of users who belong to different groups
– Display the list of users who are currently logged on.
– List all the processes which are currently running in the systems.
– Show all the active internet connection in the system.