The IGNOU MARD PROJECT is a program of improving and enhancing the Quality of life of people living in rural areas and they don’t have many facilities also Project focuses on the development of the backward people too. The IGNOU MARD PROJECT will be useful to staff working in various Government Organization. It will also be beneficial for fresh graduates who are interested in pursuing a career in the discipline of rural development. The Course M.A. Program in Rural Development is purpose to remember such unique academic contents as are essential in the making of this discipline in the Indian Context.
OBJECTIVES OF IGNOU MRDP 1 PROJECT
MARD which is abbreviated from M.A. The program in rural development the most seeking after courses in the IGNOU. If you have a decent interest in rural development, then this IGNOU MARD PROJECT WORK is very much helpful for you. The contents in the IGNOU MARD PROJECT are well organized to provide an integrated understanding of the crucial dimensions of the rural development to the learner.
Within this framework, Synopsis and Report of IGNOU MARD PROJECT WORK, the following specific objectives to enable a learner to:
- Identify and formulate research problems
- Write good research for IGNOU MARD REPORT and IGNOU MARD SYNOPSIS
- Identify and use appropriate research design
- Conduct scientific investigation in a systematic way
- Collect and analyze the data for the IGNOU MARD PROJECT
- Learn to use appropriate statistical methods
PREPARATION OF IGNOU MRDP 1 PROJECT REPORT
The learners have to choose a particular area in which they are interested in. Then in consultation with the Guide, they have to select a particular topic for their project work.
The project proposal is an outline of the detailed work to be undertaken by the learner.
The following format can be followed for preparing the project proposal
- The Title of the Proposed Project
- Background of the Study
- Literature Review
- The rationale of the Study
- Objectives of the Study
- The hypothesis of the Study If any
- Research Methodology: Sample, Tests/Tools, Statistics to be used
TOPICS OF IGNOU MRDP 1 PROJECT
MRDP 1 (SYNOPSIS: 10-15 PAGES, REPORT: 100-120 PAGES)
(SAMPLE TOPICS)….( AND IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR SOME CUSTOMIZED SOLUTION? For Your Project Our Team IGNOUFriend are happy to help You.)
- Role of Rural Banks in the Empowerment of Farmers
- Role of Non-Government Organizations (NGOs) in Educating and Empowering Women
- Role of Communication For the Development of Rural Women With Special Reference to Self-help Group
- A Study on Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act (MGNREGA) and Its impact on Rural livelihoods
- The Status of Dalit Women in Rural area
- Impact of Integrated Child Development Services with Regard to the Social and Physical Development of Preschoolers
- A Study on the Role of the 73rd Constitutional Amendment Act on Women empowerment
- A Study of Micro Finance Facilities and Analyzing the Awareness Level of Rural People about Micro Finance
- Status of Scheduled Tribes Women
- Violation of Human Rights of Women
- Women’s Empowerment in Panchayati Raj Institution
Buy Readymade IGNOU MRDP 1 Project Online
Our expert team prepares the project as per your norms and under university guidelines and specific instructions of students. We provide you 100% surety of quality, originality, of project and maintain the standard to help you score high.
Get premium quality work by IGNOUFriend’s expert team to make your IGNOU MRDP projects on a variety of human resources, and topics at an affordable price.