Masters of Social work programme offers an opportunity to learners for higher studies in professional social work.It remembers general Awareness for a portion of the arising regions in social work, for example, globalization and movement.In a nation like India needs a lot of mindfulness in rustic territories which assists with building up the country and individuals of the country. The maximum duration of the course is 5 years and minimum duration of the course is 2 years respectively.
OBJECTIVES OF IGNOU MSW PROJECT REPORT AND SYNOPSIS
This project helps to improve the quality of social work and give an opportunity to learn higher education in professional social work.
The framework for IGNOU MSW PROJECT REPORT and IGNOU (MSW) PROJECT SYNOPSIS, the following specific objectives to enable a learner to:
- Identify the research problems
- Write about a good research proposal
- Identify and research design
- Conduct a scientific investigation in a systematic way
- Collect and analyze data of MSW
- Learn about using appropriate statistical methods.
PREPARATION OF IGNOU MSW PROJECT REPORT
The students have to pick a specific area in which they are interested in. Then they have to consult with their Guide, they have to choose a specific topic for their project work.
The following format will help you in preparing synopsis mention below:
- The Title of the Proposed Project
- Background of the Study
- Literature Review
- The rationale of the Study
- Objectives of the Study
- The hypothesis of the Study If any
- Research Methodology: Sample, Tests/Tools, Statistics to be used
TOPICS FOR IGNOU MSW PROJECT
MSWP 001 (SYNOPSIS: 8-12 PAGES, REPORT: 100-120 PAGES)
(SAMPLE TOPICS)….( AND IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR SOME CUSTOMIZED SOLUTION? For Your Project Our Team IGNOUFriend are happy to help You.)
- Role of Non-Government Organizations (NGO’s) in Educating and Empowering Women n District
- Role of Communication for Development of Rural Women: A Study of Self Help Groups
- A Study to Assess the Role of Non-Government Organizations (NGO’s) in Educating and Empowering Women in District
- Role of Self Help Group in the Development of Rural Women: A Case Study of District
- Role of NGOs Regarding the Education and Empowerment of Women in District
Buy Readymade IGNOU MSW Project Online
Our expert team prepares the project as per your norms and under university guidelines and specific instructions of students. We provide you 100% surety of the quality, originality, of a project and maintain the standard to help you score high.