Post Graduate Diploma in Audio Programme Production PGDAPP
The Programme has been designed to address the growing need for training in audio/radio production by imparting both theoretical and practical skills. The aim of the programme is to prepare students in planning, producing audio programmes and managing radio stations.
The programme is aimed at the following target groups:
- General students who want to develop skills in audio production to work as radio programmers, presenters, producers and managers;
- Professionalsworking in Prasar Bharati and private production houseswho want to acquire theoretical knowledge of the subject to upgrade their skills;
- Students of Journalism and Mass Communication who want to specialise in audio production andmanagement of radio station;
- Teachers for knowledge-enrichment;
- Institutions and individuals interested in setting up radio stations.
Eligibility: Graduate in any discipline
Medium of Instruction: English & Hindi
Duration: Minimum 1 year and Maximum 4 years; offered in both January & July cycle of admissions.
Fee Structure: Rs. 10,600/- for full programme
|Course Code||Title of the Course||Credits||Download|
|MJM 1||Introduction to Broadcasting and Programming||6|
|MJM 2||Production and Presentation||6|
|MJM 3||Recording and Editing||4|
The programme is practical based. A total of 12 practical sessions spread over fourteen days are mandatory and will be conducted at select Gyan Vani Radio Stations or at IGNOU headquarters (New Delhi). Students will attend these
sessions at their own cost.