Certificate in Anti Human Trafficking CAHT
- To bring about awareness and provide a comprehensive understanding to the learners in Anti Human Trafficking.
- To develop functional understanding and coordination amongst learners about various stakeholders/agencies associated with the process of Human Trafficking directly or indirectly.
- Awareness building in the area of law, policies, rehabilitation and prevention aspects of Human Trafficking amongst the learners.
- To develop practical skills for learners to engage with the process of understanding, Rehabilitation, prevention and reintegration of Human Trafficking.
- Prepare well-informed professionals, those working in the government agencies, civil society organisations and corporate sectors about the courses and extent of Human Trafficking and the ways for prevention, rehabilitation
Eligibility: Any Graduate,10+2 with five years of experience in the related field/10th standard (after doing a bridge course from IGNOU, they will be admitted).
Medium of Instruction: English and Hindi
Duration: Minimum 6 months and Maximum 2 years; offered in both January & July cycle of admissions.
Fee Structure: Rs.1,300/- for full programme
|Course Code||Title of the Course||Credits||Download|
|BLE 31||Understanding Human Trafficking||4|
|BLE 32||Law Policies and Institutional Response to Human Trafficking||4|
|BLE 33||Rehabilitation and Prevention||4|
|BLEP 34||Project Work||4|
Job Opportunity: –
- Police Personnel can work in Anti Human Trafficking units.
- Learners can work in International and National NGO’s/Legal firms related to Human Trafficking,Legal aid, Juvenile Justice, Women, Children and disability etc.