PG Diploma in Criminal Justice PGDCJ
The objectives of the programme are:
- To keep pace with emerging developments in criminal justice
- To create well-informed citizens and professionals in the area of criminal justice
- To enhance the competencies of the professionals already working in the area of the criminal justice system.
Eligibility: Any Graduate, Graduate in Criminology, Social Work & Functionaries of Criminal Justice Administration.
Medium of Instruction: English
Duration: Minimum 1 year and Maximum 3 years; offered in both January & July, cycle of admissions.
Fee Structure: Rs. 10,800/- for full programme
|Course Code||Title of the Course||Credits||Download|
|MLE 11||Criminal Justice System||4|
|MLE 12||Indian Penal Code||4|
|MLE 13||Criminal Justice Processes||4|
|MLE 14||Criminal Justice Administration||4|
|MLE 15||Challenges to Criminal Justice System||4|
|MLE 16||Criminal Justice Research and Advocacy||4|
Job Opportunity :
- Jobs related to Criminal Justice Administration in Govt. organizations, International and National NGO’s.
- Lawyers can specialize in Criminal Law related to woman, children and other vulnerable groups etc.