Post Graduate Diploma in Pre Primary Education PGDPPED
The Post Graduate Diploma in Pre Primary Education (PGDPPED) is a specialized programme for preparing teachers for the pre-primary level. The Programme has been developed to meet the ever-increasing demand for trained manpower in pre-primary educational institutions. The programme has been designed to provide a comprehensive view of the theoretical as well as practical aspects of pre-school education in the existing and emerging educational scenario.
- To systematize experiences and strengthen the professional competencies of pre-school teachers.
- To enable teachers to organize meaningful learning experiences for pre-school children.
- To develop skills required in selecting and organising learning experiences
- To understand the developmental needs of pre-school children.
- To impart knowledge and develop an understanding of various aspects of pre-school management.
Eligibility: Graduate in any discipline.
Medium of Instruction: English
Duration: Minimum 1 year and Maximum 4 years; offered in both January & July cycle of admissions.
Fee Structure: Rs. 9,600/- for full programme
|Course Code||Title of the Course||Credits||Download|
|MES 81||Introduction to Pre-School Education||4|
|MES 82||Human Development during Early Childhood||4|
|MES 83||Principles of Childhood Education||4|
|MES 84||Practices in Modern Pre-School Education||4|