Post Graduate Diploma in Gandhi and Peace Studies PGDGPS
- To impart knowledge particularly to young people on the thoughts and ideas of Gandhi on economic, social, political, sustainable and environmental issues.
- Development skills on peace making and peace building.
- To develop peace methods from the interdisciplinary perspectives.
- To train the participants in peace making and conflict resolution in real life situations.
- To enable the Diploma holders to join Media, NGOs, Teaching and Research.
Eligibility: Graduate in any discipline.
Medium of Instruction: English and Hindi
Duration: Minimum 1 year and Maximum 3 years; offered in both January & July cycle of admissions.
Fee Structure: Rs.3,700/- for full programme
|Course Code||Title of the Course||Credits||Download|
|MGP 1||Gandhi: The Man and His Times||4|
|MGP 2||Philosophy of Gandhi||4|
|MGP 3||Gandhi’s Social Thought||4|
|MGP 4||Gandhi’s Political Thought||4|
|MGPE 6||Gandhi’s Economic Thought||4|
|MGPE 7||Non-violent Movements after Gandhi||4|
|MGPE 9||Gandhi in the 21st Century||4|
|MGPE 14||Gandhi, Ecology and Sustainable Development||4|