DNHE Refers to DIPLOMA IN NUTRITION AND HEALTH EDUCATION. It is a 1 year of Diploma Program provided by IGNOU for the learner to develop skills in communicating health and nutrition-related information to the people of various places.IGNOU DNHE PROJECT is a very important part of your course , this project help the student to assist and carry out nutrition/ health education campaigns and program in the community.
This course IGNOU DNHE PROJECT offers students a drawing in the prologue to the fundamental subjects identified with wellbeing and sustenance. IGNOU DNHE PROJECT is an examination task, given to the understudy which requires a bigger measure of exertion; it expects understudies to embrace their own reality finding for IGNOU DNHE 4 SYNOPSIS and IGNOU DNHE 4 REPORT.
OBJECTIVES OF DNHE DIPLOMA IN NUTRITION AND HEALTH EDUCATION PROJECT REPORT
The focus of the IGNOU DNHE PROJECT REPORT is to develop awareness in the field of nutrition and public health and to promote awareness about concepts and principles in the communication community.
The framework for IGNOU MPA PROJECT REPORT and IGNOU DNHE PROJECT SYNOPSIS, the following specific objectives to enable a learner to:
- Identify the research problems
- Write about a good research proposal
- Identify and research design
- Conduct a scientific investigation in a systematic way
- Collect and analyze data of DNHE
- Learn about using appropriate statistical methods.
PREPARATION OF IGNOU DNHE PROJECT REPORT
The students have to pick a specific area in which they are interested in. Then they have to consult with their Guide, they have to choose a specific topic for their project work.
The following format will help you in preparing synopsis mention below:
- The Title of the Proposed Project
- Background of the Study
- Literature Review
- The rationale of the Study
- Objectives of the Study
- The hypothesis of the Study If any
- Research Methodology: Sample, Tests/Tools, Statistics to be used
TOPICS OF IGNOU DNHE PROJECT
DNHE 4 (SYNOPSIS: 8-12 PAGES, REPORT: 40-50 PAGES)
(SAMPLE TOPICS)….( AND IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR SOME CUSTOMIZED SOLUTION? For Your Project Our Team IGNOUFriend are happy to help You.)
- Nutritional Status of Preschool (1-3 Years) Children
- Nutrition Knowledge Attitude and Practices among Students of Delhi
- Effects of Childcare Practices on the Nutritional Status of the Infants of Working Mothers Attending Daycare Centers
- KAP (Knowledge, Attitude And Practice) among Nutrition and Non- Nutrition Students
- A Study to Analyze the Prevalence of Obesity among Preschool Children Studying in Government and Private Schools
- To Study of the Factors Influencing the Choice of Family Planning Measures among Couples
- To Study the Factors Associated with Child Obesity among Preschool Children (Aged 2 To 5 Years)
- A Study to Analyze the Relationship between Malnutrition and Infection
- Management of Infectious Diarrhea
- Preventing and Controlling Micronutrient Deficiencies
- Traditional Foods for Pregnant & Lactating Women & their Nutritional Significance
- A Study about Management of Diabetes Mellitus
Buy Readymade IGNOU DNHE Project Online
Our expert team prepares the project as per your norms and under university guidelines and specific instructions of students. We provide you 100% surety of quality, originality, of project and maintain the standard to help you score high.