For the students who are finishing IGNOU MPS PROJECT understudies ought to have sound information in National International and Regional Political issues.The students have great logical expertise on different parts of social, political and monetary issues. The study of Political Science and doing IGNOU MPSE 001 PROJECT is helpful and important for additional examinations in the field of M.Phil.
OBJECTIVES OF MPS (MA POLITICAL SCIENCE) PROJECT REPORT
The focus of an IGNOU MPS PROJECT is to furnish the students with a base and basic information in political investigations. The Program gives an alternative to gaining practical experience in Political Theories, Comparative Politics, International Relations, and Indian Government and Politics. Students would along these lines gain abilities in political examination just as hone their basic and scientific capacities.
The framework for IGNOU MPS (MA POLITICAL SCIENCE) PROJECT REPORT and IGNOU MTM PROJECT SYNOPSIS, the following specific objectives to enable a learner to:
- Identify the research problems
- Write about a good research proposal
- Identify and research design
- Conduct a scientific investigation in a systematic way
- Collect and analyze data of MPS
- Learn about using appropriate statistical methods.
PREPARATION OF IGNOU MPS (MA POLITICAL SCIENCE) PROJECT REPORT
The students have to pick a specific area in which they are interested in. Then they have to consult with their Guide, they have to choose a specific topic for their project work.
The following format will help you in preparing synopsis mention below:
- The Title of the Proposed Project
- Background of the Study
- Literature Review
- The rationale of the Study
- Objectives of the Study
- The hypothesis of the Study If any
- Research Methodology: Sample, Tests/Tools, Statistics to be used
TOPICS OF IGNOU MPS (MA POLITICAL SCIENCE) PROJECT
MPS (SYNOPSIS: 8-12 PAGES, REPORT: 100-120 PAGES)
(SAMPLE TOPICS)….( AND IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR SOME CUSTOMIZED SOLUTION? For Your Project Our Team IGNOUFriend are happy to help You.)
- Status of Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes Women
- A Study of Human Rights Violation in Police Custody
- A Study on Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act (MGNREGA) and Its Impact on Rural Livelihoods
- Adolescent Girls Empowerment
- Role of Rural Banks in the Empowerment of Farmers
- Impact of the 73rd Constitutional Amendment Act on Women Empowerment
- Role of Self Help Group in the Development of Rural Women
- Need for Communication for Development of Rural Women
- Impact of Globalization on Higher Education with Reference to Indian Context-A Glimpse
Buy Readymade IGNOU MPS (MA POLITICAL SCIENCE) Online
Our expert team prepares the project as per your norms and under university guidelines and specific instructions of students. We provide you 100% surety of quality, originality, of the project and maintain the standard to help you score high.